Friday, November 28, 2008

Why the circus should be banned

I find circus's disturbing. I don't like the fact that the animals invovled with circus's are often doped up with tranquilisers before they are sent out to entertain you. I think that if people want to be entertained by animals they should go play fetch with their dog or the neighbours dog. I would also like to say that slavery was abolished in 1833 by the british and in 1862 by the americans yet animals are still in capivity under slave like treatment. Please don't get me started on zoo's if it wasn't for dam poachers the animals would still be in the wild in environments that they are able to adapt to. I would also like to point out that people complain about how people eat cows meat i say to them do they use toilet paper that has been cut out of a tree. Are they also aware that there are schemes in place to replant a tree for every one that is cut down. I would also like to say there is a similar thing with cows.

No comments: